Post Script: As I complete projects, I am adding links to the post where I declare the project finished, so you can view it. I will keep the link to this post on my “Handy Links” so you visit any time.
OK, I am taking the UFO challenge. I have some very old ones and some new ones, some that are not very far along, and some that just need quilted. I really don’t have bunches and bunches since I finished or threw out a lot before I moved. Throwing them out is somewhat cathartic and somewhat painful, but also very necessary.
I am taking Judy Laquidara’s (http://www.patchworktimes.com/2010/12/15/my-ufo-2011-list/) challenge to list and finish ’em. here is my hit list for 2011.
1. RRCB (March’s UFO project–Finished 4/24/2011)
2. Hearts (July’s UFO project–Finished 7/31/2011)
3. Grandmother’s Choice (November’s UFO project–Finished 7/31/2011)
4. Hawaiian Pillow (April’s UFO project–UFO for 2012)
5. Holiday Road (Finished 2/27/2011)
6. Maltese Star (January’s UFO project–Finished 1/29/2011)
7. Alligator (August’s UFO project–UFO for 2012)
8. Crown Royal (June’s UFO Project–Finished 6/12/2011)
9. Coke Quilt (May’s UFO project–Finished 5/27/2011)
10. Purple Star Struck (February’s UFO project–Finished 2/11/2011)
11. Cuddle Quilt (September’s UFO project —Finished 8/7/2011)
12. Lizzie’s London tote (December’s UFO Project–Finished 4/4/2011)
Just putting them in writing made me feel better. How about you?