Darn, I was doing so well. I made some borders and backing and binding, and just plain used up some fabric up. I also finished quilting a quilt, but that didn’t use up any fabric. (Fabric for the top and backing already counted).
And then I got asked to take on another project. A king sized quilt. So I bought fabric for said project. And now I am in a net added position. And I have added so much that it is going to take me a couple of weeks (at least) to be back into a net USED position. So for now, I am in a Stashbuilder, not a stashbuster.
No wonder all my sewing room drawers are filled with fabric.
Busted this Week: 6.5
Busted year to Date: 20.75
Stashed this Week: 14
Stashed Year to Date: 24.75
Net Stashed for 2011: 4.00