April was sort of a mixed month. I did some quilting on my row by row and got if off the frame and now am binding it. However, that got me know where for yardage. I did, however, use some yardage for the makeover quilts. Of course, I also purchased some fabric for them.
The really super cool thing is that today I went with the community outreach committee to visit Victory Junction. The lady ooh-ed and ahh-ed over our 100+ bears and then gave us a tour around the facilities. It was marvelous! I was so excited to be even just a little part of it. I’ll be making even more bears this year, I’m sure.
So here is my fabric usage/stashage. Not a good month for me, but still in positive territory for the year.
De-Stashed this Month: 6.00
De-Stashed year to Date: 42.00
Stashed this Month: 11.00
Stashed Year to Date: 22.25
Net De-Stashed for 2013: 19.70<<Goal for 2014: Greater than 50 yards De-stashed>>>
Additionally, I want to limit my purchases to no more than 5 yards per month.
For more stash reports, visit Patchwork Times.