So what have I been doing? I spent about half the month sick with some virus. I don’t know what, but it did a total knockout on me. With what time remained, I did some quilting on QOVs and finishing up labels, sleeves, and such for the local quilt show. One of them is my Easy Street, a Bonnie Hunter pattern.
I just finished running Mystery 31 at (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MysteryQuilts4Military/). I love the look of this quilt, but as I mentioned before, LOTS of half square triangles. But oh, such lovely frames they create.
I did make a couple of backings and bought some background fabric for an upcoming quilt, so I pretty much stayed the same.
De-Stashed this Month: 5.50
De-Stashed year to Date: 102.25
Stashed this Month: 6.00
Stashed Year to Date: 58.50
Net De-Stashed for 2013: 43.75<<Goal for 2013: Greater than 25 yards De-stashed>>>
I think I’ll still try to make it to 60 yards, but it’s a little tougher now. That’s my “stretch goal” for the year.
For more stash reports, visit Patchwork Times.