As I mentioned in Friday’s post, I have been out of town. I did, however get some sewing in when I got back. As I mentioned, I have been working on a row by row (or Row Robin) quilt. This is the last quilt and is the last row. The theme of this quilt was Fall, and I had a hard time deciding what to do–pretty much everything had been done, and our theme for the row is “whatever”! However, she had so many fabrics, that I thought a flying row would really add a nice finishing touch. So I added a staggered flying geese row that goes from brown to yellow, orange, to red, and back to brown. I love the motion it gives the row and hope she likes it too.
Also worked on this week: That top for the Hawaiian Pillow quilt. Since it is now 84 x 96, I think I have to stop calling it that……at least the “pillow” part. As far as my Stash report goes, I show no usage because the row by row wasn’t mine–no fabric used, and the Hawaiian pillow quilt I had already counted. I also worked briefly on another UFO, but again, no new fabric committed into that project. I also stopped and bought a backing Monday for the Hawaiin quilt, so the stashing number goes up.
Busted this Week: 0.00
Busted year to Date: 140.50
Stashed this Week: 6.50
Stashed Year to Date: 128.25
Net Busted for 2011: 12.25<< Still within my goal>>> 2012 Goal: + /- 25.00
For more stash reports, visit Patchwork Times.