As for finishes, I finished this QOV. My 53rd that I have done completely by myself. It is the 300th that I have quilted since I started in 2004! Too bad it wasn’t a more exciting pattern, but still, very patriotic. I’m sure someone will love it. For those that ask, this is a 1600 quilt . Our guild had a “Sew Saturday” which we used to make tops. Most were made for our local women’s shelter. I had already done one for them, so mine was made for Quilts of Valor. The only difference is my quilt felt a little “tall” when I was done, so I removed two strip rows, then added a 3 inch border. (3 inches because that’s all I had of the patriotic print fabric!!!)
Another top I finished this week is this very simple baby quilt. It is the leftovers from my X-blocks quilt. You are supposed to make these strips into a border, but I laid it out and thought it would make a cute baby quilt in its own right. It was made for the QSC quilter’s challenge.
Busted this Week: 2.00
Busted year to Date: 107.50
Stashed this Week: 5.50
Stashed Year to Date: 101.75
Net Busted for 2011: 5.75<< Still within my goal>>> 2012 Goal: + /- 25.00
For more stash reports, visit Patchwork Times.