Once again, I ventured into the fabric shop that is closing, and just had to have a thing or two or three, or really, four. I …and three quarters. I actually would have broken even on the deal, but one fabric that I intended to only buy one yard of had 1 3/4 yard left on the bolt, and well…….you know what happened….I ended up 3/4 yard in the red for the week. But thanks to the bag (see previous post) and a couple other itty bitty projects, I did manage to use almost as much as I bought.
Still working on quilting March’s UFO. I am doing it all freehand and am finding it more tedious than I thought. Not quite halfway doned quilting that. Have also been working on April’s UFO and nearly have the applique done. Hooray.
Also have been spending a good deal of my time doing some cleaning up and organizing around the house. Managed to clean out and de-junk a bunch of the guest bedroom. That’s not fabric, but at least I have done something worthwhile. So here’s this week’s report:
Busted this Week: 4
Busted year to Date: 65.75
Stashed this Week: 4.75
Stashed Year to Date: 53
Net Busted for 2011: 12.75